Saturday, July 2, 2011
My Job Hunt
My job hunt, as many of my friends know, hasn't been too successful since I left Fresh Pride. It's becoming even more stressful now because of Mom leaving, I'll have to take over a share of the bills since her income is gone. I've wanted to help out for a long time but, there are plenty of jobs out there that only want specific requirements and you must have 1-2 plus years of experience. Then the other unfortunate thing is, since I've been unemployed for so long, I could be rusty, I could have a lack of motivation. But, I 'm not. I'm more than willing to work. But, employers don't know that. They just see how long it has been. I'm hoping I can find one soon, I really want to start working again, hell, I need to start working again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment