Sunday, April 26, 2009

Saturday

So, this day was pretty awesome. Woke up to a hour and a half phone call with Ashley, went to the beach with Trevor and sat in the sun for three hours, thus resulting in a sunburn. Then, we went back to OV and got picked up by Allen. Allen, Trevor, Rob and me all went to the Ahoskie area to play a concert. Well, Rob didn't play but, he never does. I got to fill in for a couple songs. It was fun, I haven't gotten to play a show in such a long time, it felt great. So, this place in Ahoskie was amazing. I mean, okay. This dude lives on his families land, he's a Carpenter, Contractor and a Youth Paster. He pretty much built a mansion for him and his family(with built in pool), a cathouse (for his cats not whores), a half pipe, basketball court, zing line, plenty of land to go ATVing and Dirt Biking. He also built a barn, which is where the venue is. The sound system was no less than outstanding. It sounded better than the sound system at Club Relevant. A very popular concert place around here. Oh and the barn had a kitchen in it, how awesome is that? This dude is so awesome, like he has two 13 year old boys and a 12 year old daughter. The daughter was just driving around on an ATV like it was nothing. When I was 12 I had a BMX Huffy bike. lol This guy had to have had 4 ATV's and I'm pretty sure more dirt bikes than that. I think he even built a little getaway for his daughter. Those kids have an awesome life. lol I tried the zing line after Trevor and Rob went, well the German Sheppard ran up to me and bit my jeans. It somehow bit a perfect triangle. I came home, stinky, sunburnt and tired. Only to talk to Janice along the fenceline for an hour until she decided to go to bed, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment