Today I found out it was Josie's birthday today, no one decided to tell me. I found out when Sammi walked by my house with balloons and a cake. I asked, "What's with all of that?"
"It's Josie's Birthday!" she said.
"Are you serious? How come you didn't tell me!" I yelled back.
"I didn't know you didn't know!"
So, I stopped doing all the yardwork I was doing and went up to work to by her some flowers, Josie is a nature person. I figured it'd be a great gift. I got her two types of peppers, Beefmaster tomatoes, Rosemary, Parsley, and a Dahlia bulb. She of course loved them, so it made me feel a little better. Then we all got to talking, a bunch of various things, Pet Shananigins and Busch Gardens, bad parents, pregnant teens, Ellen Degeneris, cameras, the world ending on 2012 then back to Pet Shananigins. This lasted 3 hours. Most of the time I was feeling left out of the conversation. I understood though, they've been bonding ever since Sammi's mother passed last year. It's weird though, me and her were like brother and sister for the longest time until High School started. I miss her a lot, and Josie always tells me, "I know you love her more than you care to admit."
I always tell her, "I know, I always will."
Anyways, I also found out someone stole their bikes they used to let me borrow. I know who did it but, chances are the bikes are long gone by now.
Well, I don't want to keep on rambling on about my pointless day, haha.
PS. I'm enjoying my haircut more and more.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment