Friday, April 24, 2009

The Evening

Well, the concert was pretty good actually. Trevor has gotten pretty good at projecting his voice to make it sound pretty good. Jon can play the Uke well, and their bassist is okay. The show start with "Blister in the Sun" and ended with their original "One Day". I had okay fun, it was nice to get out of the house for a change. I felt bad eating that Giant burger I had though. lol

Anyways, I want to touch on another subject. I lost touch with a lot of my friends awhile back, mainly Trevor. And tonight, I didn't feel like we were cool anymore, like we were cool but, we weren't. It's weird, I want to bring back the close friendship we had but, I don't know how to approach it. I asked him if we could hang out tomorrow and I'm going to talk to him about what's been going on. Cause, I'm tired of feeling out of touch and lonely. I'm sure once I get out of the house more, I'll feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment